At Thrive Finance (QLD), we offer a no obligation consultation to discuss your financial needs and the various home loan options available to you. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
If you have been exploring your home loan options recently, you may find yourself confused about the different types of home loan products that are available. With features such as Fixed Rates, Variable Rates, Introductory Rates, Equity Loans, Offset Accounts and Redraw Facilities, there is no doubt that choosing a home loan can be an overwhelming experience!
To make the home loan decision harder, over the last couple of months the majority of lenders in the market have been making some major changes to their lending policies which can make finding the home loan that suits your circumstances a lot harder. If you are an investor, you might even find that your lender has increased or will be increasing your variable interest rate in the coming months. So now, more than ever, the support of an expert can be invaluable.
Here are some of the areas where we can help you:
– Are you a prospective buyer looking to get an idea as to how much you can borrow?
– Are you a First Home Buyer wanting to find out what you need to save in order to buy your first home?
– Do you have an existing home loan and wondering if could you benefit from refinancing?
– Does your current home loan structure suit your needs? Or more importantly, will it suit your needs in the future?
– Are you looking to buy another property but not sure on how to best go about it? We can help you structure your lending as effectively as possible.
Our staff are experienced, well trained and fully equipped with the latest broker software. They know what they’re doing and what they’re talking about. In addition, we are accredited with one of Australia’s largest mortgage broking groups so we have access to a broad range of products from major banks to smaller non-bank lenders.
For most of us a home loan is likely to be one of our biggest expenses, so it is extremely important that you make an informed decision. Give us a call on (07) 3491 8822 and let us help you take the stress out of that decision today!
Mark Moller is a Credit Representative (CR No. 387033) of BLSSA Pty Ltd (Australian Credit Licence No. 391237).